We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data you provide to us in compliance with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in Hong Kong or the Personal Data Protection law (Law No. 8/2005) in Macau, as applicable in your jurisdiction.Minor
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use this Website or submit any personal data to us through whatever means unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.The personal data we collect about you
In general, you may browse the Website without providing any personal data. We may collect yourpersonal data, including your name, email address and contact number when you submit your enquiryor sign up to receive our newsletters through the Website.
In addition, we may collect anonymised details about visitors to our Website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details that we collect for these purposes.
We may also collect the personal data, including your name, email address, contact number, and/orother personal data as stipulated in the respective forms and/or other documents (in whatever format) when you submit the same to us.
Personal data may also be collected from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us.You understand and confirm that your provision of personal data is done voluntarily.By submitting the personal data whether through the Website or other means, you warrant and confirm that you have the proper authorization to make the submissions, and all the information submitted is real and correct.
If you are under 18 years of age, you shall consult and obtain consent from your parents / legal guardians to submit your personal data before so doing. By submission of your personal data, you have signified that you have obtained such consent from your parents / legal guardians.
We (and third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and process your personal data:
- to reply to the enquiries raised by you;
- to make this Website available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes or needs;
- with your consent, to contact you about promotional offers and sending you newsletters, marketing and/or promotion materials in relation to products offered by us and/or our related companies, and information regarding our activities, announcement, campaigns, events and survey relating to our goods and services;
- to provide our goods and services to you;
- to contact you, to solicit further information and/or to provide you with the services as stipulated in and in accordance with the forms and/or other documents (in whatever format) through which you submit your personal data to us;
- for the purposes specified in the forms and/or other documents (in whatever format) through which you submit your personal data to us;
- for research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes; and
- for any purposes directly related to the above, or where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes).
- Unless otherwise indicated, your submission of the personal data shall be deemed as your authorization to us, our subsidiaries, associated companies, service providers and / or agents for collecting, processing and using your personal data for the abovementioned purposes.
Notwithstanding the aforesaid, we will not share your personal data to others for their use of the personal data in direct marketing (save for sharing your personal data to our service providers / agents for direct marketing on our behalf) unless a written consent is obtained from you.
Skin Vitals will endeavour to ensure that your personal data are being protected from any unauthorizedor accidental access, process or clearance. Skin Vitals will comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the laws of Hong Kong) or the Personal Data Protection law (Law No. 8/2005) in Macau in processing your personal data.
If you do not wish to receive further promotional offers, newsletter or news from us, please send written request to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Website contains links to other social media websites and websites operated by third parties.
You have the right to request access to and correct your personal data retained by us. You may make written request to us by email at email@example.comUpdates to this policy